|Number of Pages
||23.5 X 21.3 X 1.6
38 Years IIT-JEE Advanced + 14 yrs JEE Main Topic-wise Solved Paper CHEMISTRY: 11th Edition
INDIAS FIRST INTEGRATED BOOK FOR JEE MAIN and ADVANCED TOPIC-WISE QUESTIONS IS A MUST FOR EVERY ENGINEERING ASPIRANT.
• The book "38 Years IIT-JEE Advanced + 14 yrs JEE Main Topic-wise Solved Paper CHEMISTRY" is the first integrated book, which contains Topic-wise collection of past JEE Advanced (including 1978-2012 IIT-JEE and 2013-15 JEE Advanced) questions from 1978 to 2015 and past JEE Main (including 2002-2012 AIEEE and 2013-15 JEE Main) questions from 2002 to 2015.
• The book is divided into 20 chapters. The flow of chapters has been aligned as per the NCERT books.
• Each divides the questions into 9 categories (as per the NEW IIT pattern) - Fill in the Blanks, True/False, MCQ 1 correct, MCQ more than 1 correct, Passage Based, Assertion-Reason, Multiple Matching, Integer Answer MCQs and Subjective Questions.
• All the Screening and Mains papers of IIT-JEE have been incorporated in the book.
• Detailed solution of each and every question has been provided for 100% conceptual clarity of the student. Well elaborated detailed solutions with user friendly language provided at the end of each chapter.
• Solutions have been given with enough diagrams, proper reasoning to bring conceptual clarity.
• The students are advised to attempt questions of a topic immediately after they complete a topic in their class/school/home. The book contains around 3100+ MILESTONE PROBLEMS IN CHEMISTRY.
Why should you buy Dishas JEE MAIN and ADVANCED Solved Papers as compared to other publishers:
1. First Integrated Book - Contains both JEE Main and Advanced in one single book.
2. Maximum Coverage - Covers maximum number of years (38) and includes the cancelled papers. Also Includes AIEEE Rescheduled paper for class 2011.
3. Quality Solutions Step-by-step solutions to each and every question.
4. Well Structured - Well defined structure - divided into 9 different types of questions as asked in JEE. Chapters arranged in order of class 11 and 12 syllabus
5. Written by best of the authors - Dr. O. P. Agarwal (the pioneer of Chemistry for JEE in India), Er. Deepak Agarwal (B-Tech, IIT-BHU)