• Written strictly according to the guidelines issued by CBSE for CCE.
• Basic concepts and important results presented in a point-wise manner.
• Contains a large number of objective type questions including fill in the blanks, true / false and multiple choice questions (MCQ).
• Very short, short and long answer questions included for total understanding of the topic.
• All levels of difficulty (high, average and easy) have been take care of.
• A few high-level questions are included which are meant for those students who want to attempt slightly challenging problems.
• Every chapter is equipped with a Unit Test and Work Sheet which would serve as an extra practice for the students.
• Hints and solutions to many questions have been provided along with their answers.
• Five Sample Questions Papers have been given for Practice