National Council Of Educational Research And Training
|Number of Pages||52 Pages|
Published by NCERT, this textbook will be a perfect tool for the students of class 10. The Kritika Bhag – 2 has been written and compiled in order to instil the great works of eminent writers in the mind of the students. It has been designed as per the latest syllabus and guidelines set out by the CBSE which has been iterated for the present session. Written in fluid Hindi it will let the students have a firm grip over the language so that they can develop the best of writing skills.
• Interesting poetry and prose will let the young students grow an active interest towards the beautiful world of Hindi literature.
• The exercises that it contains at the end of each chapter will let the students self-evaluate their knowledge base.
• Newly learned words will enrich the vocabulary of the students.
• Colourful illustrations let the students have a keen interest in the subject that they are learning.
• Key points at the end of the chapters let the students not only memorise the content but also have an interactive thinking process while studying.