National Council Of Educational Research And Training
|Number of Pages||74 Pages|
|Dimensions (Cms)||20 x 14 x 1|
Learning Mathematics is easy and fun for the little ones with this Math Magic Textbook. Published by NCERT, this book contains all the chapters that are outlined for the students, who will be appearing for their Class 2 examinations. Colourful pictures and illustrations not only make it simple for the kids to learn but also keep them interested. It lets the students develop cognitive skills by embedding into their minds, the elementary concepts of Mathematics.
Topics Covered in the Book
• What is Long, What is Round?
• Counting in Groups
• How Much Can You Carry?
• Counting in Tens
• Jugs and Mugs
• Tens and Ones
• My Funday
• Add our Points
• Lines and Lines
• Give and Take
• The Longest Step
• Birds Come, Birds Go
• How Many Ponytails?
Salient Features of the Textbook
• Calculations have been defined in such a pattern that kids are able to grasp the concept easily.
• For the students of Class 2, this textbook remains the one-stop solution for the beginners to learn the basic maths.
• Numerous exercises are provided to help the young minds enhance their skills.
• Fun activities along with grasping concepts will keep the young minds develop a knack fo