National Council Of Educational Research And Training
|Number of Pages||74 Pages|
|Dimensions (Cms)||20 x 14 x 1|
Published by the NCERT, this textbook of Math Magic is the best way to introduce the students of Class 3 to the world of Mathematics. It contains detailed illustrations and colourful pictures that will encourage the students to learn calculations and problems in an interesting way. Besides, this paperback edition has been designed as per the latest syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Chapters Covered in this Textbook:
• Where to Look From
• Fun with Numbers
• Give and Take
• Long and Short
• Shapes and Designs
• Fun with Give and Take
• Time Goes On
• Who is Heavier?
• How Many Times?
• Play with Patterns
• Jugs and Mugs
• Can We Share?
• Smart Charts!
• Rupees and Paise
Salient Features of this Textbook:
• To the point definition of each concept will be easy for the students to learn by heart and memorise.
• Instructions, which are written in fluid English help the students to understand the basic concept of Mathematics easily.
• Pre-solved examples will let the students understand each and every step towards solving the Maths problems.
• Exercises and do it yourself activities will sharpen the skills of the students.
• Tips are also provided for the teachers and parents to guide the students in a better way.