|Number of Pages||272 Pages|
This handy pocket guide starts with simple data retrieval and moves on to more complex topics, including the use of joins, subqueries, regular expression and full text-based searches, stored procedures, cursors, triggers, table constraints and much more.
10 minutes is all you need to learn how to...
• Use PL/SQL in the Oracle environments and tools
• Construct complex PL/SQL statements using multiple clauses and operators
• Retrieve, sort and format database contents
• Pinpoint the data you need using a variety of filtering techniques
• Use string, date-time and math functions to manipulate your data
• Join two or more related tables
• Insert, update and delete data
• Create and alter database tables
• Work with views, stored procedures, cursors, triggers and more