National Council Of Educational Research And Training
|Number of Pages||78 Pages|
|Dimensions (Cms)||20 x 14 x 4|
This ‘Our Environment’ - textbook for Geography has been designed for the students, who will be appearing for their class 7 examinations of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The book uses simple language along with graphical illustrations for the better understanding and quick grasp of each topic. This paperback form, consisting of 78 pages, is the latest edition as per the updated guidelines and syllabus prescribed the NCERT.
Table of Contents:
• Inside Our Earth
• Our Changing Earth
• Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
• Human Environment – Settlement, Transport and Communication
• Human Environment Interactions
The Tropical and the Subtropical Region
• Life in the Temperate Grasslands
• Life in the Deserts
Salient Features of this Book:
• Provided with exercises, including questions, match the columns and tick the correct ones, at the end of each topic for self-evaluation.
• Simplification of every toughest expression has been provided at the sides.
• ‘Let’s do’ section helps the students to understand the concept better.
• Comprises all the basic concepts that a student of Class 7 needs to know.
• Tabular representation makes the learning experience a better one.
• ‘Do you know?’ section helps the students to widen their knowledge base.