|Number of Pages||642 Pages|
Features and Benifits
· Includes new material on healthcare reforms e-prescribing, Pharmacy automation systems, medication safety initiatives, innovative drug delivery systems, and medication therapy management services
· Covers business operations of a community pharmacy, professionalism and ethics in the workplace, and pharmacy careers
· Discusses USP Chapters <795> and <797> guidelines on compounding nonsterile and sterile preparations
· Highlighting safety concerns and best practice tips
· Offers comprehensive end – of – chapter exercises that test students’ understanding of key concepts
· Aligns with ASHP’S Model Curriculum for Pharmacy Technician Training, 2nd Edition.