National Council Of Educational Research And Training
|Number of Pages||110 Pages|
|Dimensions (Cms)||27 x 21 x 1|
Published by the NCERT, this Practical Work in Geography Textbook (Part – 2) will be an ideal tool for the students of class 12 to learn the intricacies of Geography. It follows the syllabus and guidelines that have been laid out by the CBSE. Besides, it comes written in lucid English that will let the students have a clear understanding of the topics which make the elementary part of Geography.
Topics covered in this book are as follows:
• CHAPTER 1
• Data – Its Source and Compilation
• CHAPTER 2
• Data Processing
• CHAPTER 3
• Graphical Representation of Data
• CHAPTER 4
• Use of Computer in Data
• Processing and Mapping
• CHAPTER 5
• Field Surveys
• CHAPTER 6
• Spatial Information Technology
Salient Features of the Textbook
• Coming with a glossary it compiles all the important terminologies at one place so that the students can keep a memo tab of the learned concepts.
• The produced content comes enriched with proper tabular and graphical data.
• The schematic representation of data along with diagrams makes the learning process easier.
• It comes with exercises that will challenge the intellect of the students by letting them think critically.