National Council Of Educational Research And Training
|Number of Pages||256 Pages|
|Dimensions (Cms)||20 x 14 x 4|
Designed for the students of Class 8, this textbook of Science covers all the topics that are outlined by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The chapters are well covered, giving the students a clear idea about the different topics. Moreover, the important points are highlighted so that students find them easy to memorise. The colourful pictures and illustrations make the learning more interesting.
Chapters Covered in the Textbook:
• Crop Product and Management
• Microorganisms: Friend and Foe
• Synthetic Fibers and Plastics
• Coal and Petroleum
• Cell Structure and Functions
• Reaching the age of Adolescence
• Force and Pressure
• Friction and Sound
Salient Features of the book
• Questions are provided at the end of each chapter for practice.
• In each chapter, activity tasks are stated, so that students have a better understanding of the theories taught
.• Multiple choice questions, fill in the blanks as well as descriptive questions are provided at the end of every chapter.