National Council Of Educational Research And Training
|Dimensions (Cms)||20 x 14 x 4|
Social Science Contemporary India – I, published by the National Council of Education Research and Training is designed for students of class 9 who are keen on preparing for their board exams. The book is a paperback and uses simple lucid language along with graphical illustrations for a better understanding of the subject. This edition of the book is the latest updated one and contains all of the syllabus covered, unabridged as prescribed by the CBSE.
Topics covered in this book:
• India- Size, and Location
• Physical Features of India
• Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
Salient Features of this Book:
• Topics covered are explained in the lucid language along with diagrams and illustrations for the better understanding of the subject by the students.
• Questions and answers at the end of each chapter offer the students a chance for self-evaluation of the knowledge base.
• The glossary at the end of the book lets the students experience simplification of complicated terms.
• The chapters have been divided into subchapters so that the students can learn it all, one at a time.