|Number of Pages
||24 X 17.5 X 1.5
Disha’s SSC Mathematics is a book focused on mastering techniques required to crack the SSC exams - CGL/ CHSL/ SI/ MT etc. The book includes Higher Maths required to crack this section of CGL exams.
• The book comprises of 25 chapters followed by 5 Practice Tests. Each chapter consists of Theory with Illustrations,
Exercise in 2 levels with Solutions.
• Level 1 Exercise is focused to expose the students to solve problems based on the concepts they have learned in theory part. The student develops a good foundation and is ready for the next level.
• Level 2 Exercise – is a collection of slightly higher level of difficult problems. The problems provide a good platform to develop a very good problem solving aptitude and speed.
• The book contains questions from the various past SSC competitive entrance exams held across the years.
• The book also contains chapters on Data Sufficiency and the Data Interpretation.
• A chapter on Trigonometry & its Applications has been introduced in the book.