Salient features of the book:
- To fulfill the requirements of the teachers and the students in the best manner possible, the matter has been divided into sections and sub-sections. Consequently, the students will be able to learn at their own pace.
- Various new concepts have been developed with the help of class activity method.
- Questions in the form of Fill in the Blanks, True/False Statements and Multiple Choice Questions have been given.
- Multiple Choice Questions have been framed in a manner such that they holistically cover all the concepts covered in chapter and also, prepare students for the competitive exams.
- In addition to normal questions, some 'Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS)' Questions have been given to enhance the analytical thinking of the students.
- A 'Chapter Test' has been put in the end of each chapter which serves as the brief revision of the entire chapter.
- The number of solved examples has been sufficiently increased to meet the needs of all categories of students.
- The book contains many solved examples and questions beyond NCERT book and NCERT Exemplar.
- Latest CBSE Sample Question Paper has also been included.