National Council Of Educational Research And Training
|Number of Pages||70 Pages|
The Earth Our Habitat - Textbook Social Science is a great tool for the study of the lands, the features, the inhabitants and the phenomena of Earth. It has been published by NCERT and closely follows the syllabus laid out by CBSE for the students of class 6. The paperback edition, which has been published in 2014 remains an all-time favourite among students and teachers alike for its simple, easy to understand language.
The Book Contains the Following Chapters:
• Chapter 1 - The Earth in the Solar System
• Chapter 2 - Globe Latitudes and Longitudes
• Chapter 3 - Motions of the Earth
• Chapter 4 - Maps
• Chapter 5 - Major Domains of the Earth
• Chapter 6 - Major Landforms of the Earth
• Chapter 7 - Our Country India
• Chapter 8 - India Climate Vegetation and Wildlife
Salient Features of this Textbook:
• It contains colourful schematic and graphical representation of data that binds the students’ interest in Geography.
• Written in lucid language so that students find them easy to memorise.
• Not only does this book present an insight into the functions of Earth but also boasts different relevant information about our country India.