|Number of Pages||416 Pages|
|Dimensions (Cms)||22 X 15.8 X 3|
Prepare students with complete coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® syllabus for Biology. Collins’ Cambridge IGCSE® Teacher Packs are full of lesson ideas, practical instructions, technician’s notes, planning support and more.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2014 First examination: 2016
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
• Ensure complete and comprehensive coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® Biology syllabus
• Access effective lesson plan ideas with split into flexible learning episodes with all answers to student book questions provided
• Be prepared with lists of resources, clear objectives and outcomes and notes on common misconceptions to help you get the most out of every lesson
• Support learning with a range of activity sheets
• Make practicals easy with clear instructions for students and technicians fully checked for safety and effectiveness by CLEAPSS
• Help medium- and long-term planning with a clear overview of each topic and links to other topics highlighted
• One of a range of new books supporting the Cambridge IGCSE® science syllabuses, approved for use as Cambridge International Level 2 Certificates in UK state schools