Availability: Out of Stock
0.0 / 5
|Number of Pages||562 Pages|
1. "All in One’ - best selling series form Class 6th -12th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Mathematics for Class 9
3. The guide has been divided into 15 Chapters giving coverage to the syllabus
4. Each Chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of questions
5. Every topic covers NCERT Questions, NCERT Exemplar Questions, Model Papers for complete practice
6. Every Chapter accompanies Summary and Exam Practice for quick revision
7. Periodic Tests, Activities, Case Study Based Questions, Sample Questions, etc. for complete assessment.
Arihant’s All in One needs no introduction, the best selling academic series that is prepared to provide Complete Study, Practice & Assessment to ensure better learning.
With the current edition of “All in One – Mathematics for Class 9” that is designed on the exact lines of the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board. The entire book is categorized under 15 Chapters. Each topic is well supported by detailed theories, illustrations and Numerical Questions providing Complete Study Guidance. For Complete Practice, every chapter covers NCERT Folders, Summary, Exam Practice, Challengers and other important questions from an exam point of view. 3 Unit Tests is accompanied for quick revision check. , Periodic Tests, Activities, Case Study Based Questions, 5 Sample Questions are all supplemented to provide Complete Assessment. Serving as the Self – Study Guide it provides all the explanations and guidance that are needed to study efficiently and succeed in the exam.
Numbers, Polynomials, Coordinate Geometry, Linear Equations in Two Variables, Introduction to Elucid’s Geometry, Lines and Angles, Triangles, Quadilaterals, Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles, Periodic Tests, Circles, Constructions, Heron’s Formula, Surface Areas and Volumes, Statistics, Probabiliy, Periodic Tests, Activity, Case Study Based Questions, 5 Sample Questions Paper."