|Number of Pages
||20.3 x 25.4 x 4.7
1. This book deals with CBSE New Pattern Mathematics for Class 10
2. It is divided into 8 chapters as per Term 1 Syllabus
3. Quick Revision Notes covering all the Topics of the chapter
4. Carries all types of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
5. Detailed Explanation for all types of questions
6. 3 practice papers based on entire Term 1 Syllabus with OMR Sheet
With the introduction of new exam pattern, CBSE has introduced 2 Term Examination Policy, where; Term 1 deals with MCQ based questions, while Term 2 Consists of Subjective Questions.
Introducing, Arihant’s “CBSE New Pattern Series”, the first of its kind providing the complete emphasize on Multiple Choice Questions which are designated in TERM 1 of each subject from Class 9th to 12th.
Serving as a new preparatory guide, here’s presenting the all new edition of “CBSE New Pattern Mathematics for Class 10 Term 1” that is designed to cover all the Term I chapters as per rationalized syllabus in a Complete & Comprehensive form. Focusing on the MCQs, this book divided the first have syllabus of Mathematics into 8 chapters giving the complete coverage. Quick Revision Notes are covering all the Topics of the chapter. As per the prescribed pattern by the board, this book carries all types of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) including; Assertion – Reasoning Based MCQs and Cased MCQs for the overall preparation. Detailed Explanations of the selected questions help students to get the pattern and questions as well. Lastly, 3 Practice Questions are provided for the revision of the concepts.