National Council Of Educational Research And Training
|Number of Pages||74 Pages|
|Dimensions (Cms)||20 x 13 x 1|
Published by NCERT, this Marigold Textbook in English will be a perfect tool to introduce the English subject to the students of class 2. It closely follows the syllabus and guidelines that have been set by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). This 2012 edition, consisting of 74 pages, comes in a paperback form.
Topics Covered in the Textbook:
• First Day at School; Haldi’s Adventure
• I am Lucky!; I Want
• A Smile; The Wind and the Sun
• Rain; Storm in the Garden
• Zoo Manners; Funny Bunny
• Mr. Nobody; Curlylocks and the Three Bears
• On My Blackboard I can Draw; Make it Shorter
• I am the Music Man; The Mumbai Musicians
• Granny Granny Please Comb my Hair; The Magic Porridge Pot
• Strange Talk; The Grasshopper and the Ant
Salient Features of the Textbook:
• It contains short enjoyable stories that will let the students learn about sentence construction.
• The simple English language will let them develop a knack for starting to talk in English.
• New words and expressions will enrich their vocabulary and encourage them to build a strong base of English.
• Do it yourself exercises will let the students self-evaluate their own knowledge base of each chapter.