|Number of Pages||404 Pages|
Mechanics for Engineering is one of a series of eight publications introducing the fundamental concepts in engineering to entry level students. Technical concepts are explained in plain language and the mathematics is clear and understandable, making it easy and enjoyable to read.
• No prior knowledge of mechanics is required
• Graphics are used to illustrate difficult concepts
• Promotes learning through stimulating activities that can be performed using household items
• Suitable for individuals or group
• Suitable for distance education
Mechanics for Engineering is essential reading for anyone looking to gain a firma grounding in one of the key disciplines of engineering.