|Number of Pages||404 Pages|
The book, Nuclear Physic and Nuclear Reactor is semantically considered to be the process in which two nuclei, or else a nucleus of an atom and a subatomic particle from outside the atom, collide to produce one or more nuclides that began the process. Thus, a nuclear reaction must cause a transformation of at least one nuclide to another. If a nucleus interacts with another nucleus or practical and they then separate without changing the nature of any nuclide, the process is simply referred to as a type of nuclear scattering.
• Atomic structure and elementary particles
• Physical properties of atomic nuclei
• Interaction of moving particles with matter
• Materials biological shielding
• Reactors of Atomic power plants