National Council Of Educational Research And Training
|Number of Pages||74 Pages|
|Dimensions (Cms)||20 x 13 x 1|
To make the Hindi classes interesting for the students of standard 3, NCERT has come up with this textbook of Rimjhim. With attractive colourful illustrations and well-structured content, this book will be of immense help for the little brains to grasp the concepts of all the chapters. This paperback form with 74 pages consists of chapters, based on the guidelines prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Table of Contents
• शेखीबाज़ मक्खी
• चाँद वाली अम्मा
• मन करता है
• बहादुर बित्तो
• हमसे सब कहते हैं
• कब आऊँ
• क्योंज़ीमल और कैसे कैसलिया
• मीरा बहन और बाघ
• जब मुझे साँप ने काटा
• मिर्च का मज़ा
Salient Features of the Textbook
• Students get to know new Hindi terms and start incorporating them in the sentences.
• The interactive flow of words encourages the students to start speaking in this language.
• Numerous exercises at the end of every chapter help the students to enrich their knowledge base of the topics.
• Grammar section is for helping the students to have a better understanding of the subject and also attain a mastery over the language.
• Students will derive a moral lesson from every chapter of this textbook