National Council Of Educational Research And Training
|Number of Pages||230 Pages|
|Dimensions (Cms)||27 x 20.2 x 1.3|
This science textbook is designed for those who will appear for their Class 7 examinations of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It is prescribed in many schools and is considered to be the perfect study material for the preparation of final examinations. The latest edition has been outlined as per the syllabus defined by NCERT. Its content is simple and easy to understand. The detailed illustrations and the points highlighted in different shades make the learning interesting for the students.
Topics Covered in the Textbook
• Nutrition in Plants
• Nutrition in Animals
• Fibre to Fabric
• Acids, Bases and Salts
• Physical and Chemical Changes
• Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate
• Winds, storms and cyclones
• Respiration in Organisms
• Transportation in Animals and Plants
• Reproduction in Plants
• Motion and Time
• Electric Current and Its Effects
• Water: A Precious Resource
• Forests: Our Lifeline
• Wastewater Story
Salient Features of the Textbook
• Important terms provided at the end of each chapter.
• Key points are mentioned at the end of each chapter so that students find them easy to learn and remember.
• Each chapter contains exercises at the end which include questions, fill in the blanks and match the columns – these will help the students to evaluate their knowledge on every topic.