National Council Of Educational Research And Training
|Number of Pages||76 Pages|
This Snapshots Supplementary Reader in English is prescribed for the students of Class 11 of the Central Board of Secondary Education. The book features interesting short stories in simple language so that the students are able to grasp the idea and moral hidden behind each story. It will also help the little ones to develop within themselves the knack of speaking in English. This 2013 edition has been updated with the latest syllabus. The end of each chapter consists of exercises containing questions so that students are able to evaluate their knowledge base.
Topics Covered in the Textbook:
• The Summer of the Beautiful White Horse -
• The Address
• Ranga’s Marriage
• Albert Einstein at School
• Mother’s Day
• The Ghat of the Only World
• The Tale of Melon City
Salient Features of this Textbook:
• Proper illustrations and clear pictures make the learning interesting and easy for the students.
• The content is written in a unique narrative style to keep the students hooked and interested.
• Students are introduced to various eminent writers and their literary works.
• Students get the opportunity to learn new words to attain mastery over the language.
• Meanings for the tough expressions are provided at the bottom of the pages.