Availability: Out of Stock
0.0 / 5
Statistics for Management, 8e, is a comprehensive textbook designed to help students understand the statistical concepts and applications used in business and management situations. In the manner of the earlier editions, this edition too omits complex notations in favor of graphic and verbal explanations and aims to explain the subject with a practical orientation. Examples from the real world are discussed to explain how the textbook principles work in professional practice. Written in a simple and lucid language, this book is an excellent resource for students pursuing management courses.
• Emphasis on providing easy-to-understand explanation of statistical topic a strong real-world focus
• Offers three types of end-of-chapter exercise – Basic Concepts (exercises without scenarios), Applications (with scenarios) and Self-Check Exercises (with worked-out solutions right in the section)
• Increase in the number of real-world examples in the end-of-chapter sections Review and Application Exercises
• Includes new problems and cases specifically covering the Indian scenario
• Provides a stepwise guide along with relevant snapshots for running various tools on the SPSS software and the MS Excel Package