|Number of Pages
With ever changing pattern and syllabus, JEE Main and Advanced tests the conceptual knowledge of the aspirants by asking problems on the real-life applications on all 3 subjects; Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Keeping this mind, we have upgraded our best-selling series since its first edition "Understanding PhysicsJEE Main and Advanced” written by renowned author, D.C. Pandey which carries five fully comprehensive textbooks presenting 36 essential chapters of Physics.
The first book of the series is “Mechanics Volume 1” which has been thoroughly revised to reinforce foundations Mechanics in easy and effective manner. The revised edition of the book all the difficulties being faced by the studentsduring preparation of JEE. This book provides
1. Entiresyllabus in 10 chapters dealing with the foundations of the Mechanics
2. In depth discussion on the theories Motion in one and two dimension , Laws of Motions,Circular Motion
3. Focus on concept building and problem solving
4. IIT JEEMain and Advanced Previous years’ question to know the question pattern
5. Hints& Solutions for the complete conceptual clarity.