|Number of Pages
1. All in One’ - best selling series form Class 6 th -12 th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Physics for Class 12
3. The guide has been divided into 14 Chapters giving coverage to the syllabus
4. Each Chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of questions
5. Special focus on New pattern objective questions
6. Every Chapter accompanies summary, Chapter Practice and CBSE examination for quick revisions
7. Assertion- Reason & Case Based Question are given for the complete practice
8. The book is supplemented by 5 Sample Question Paper, examination Paper 2020 & 2019, Latest Sample Paper, etc.
Arihant’s All in One needs no introduction, the best selling academic series that is prepared to provide Complete Study, Practice & Assessment to ensure better learning.
With the current edition of “All in One – Physics for Class 12” that is designed on the exact lines of the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board issued on March 2021. The entire book is divided into 14 chapters. Each topic is well supported by detailed theories, illustrations and Numerical Questions providing Complete Study Guidance. For Complete Practice, every chapter covers summary, CBSE Assessment Archive and other important questions from an exam point of view. Chapter Practice is accompanied after every chapter for quick revision. Assertion- Reason & Case Based Question, Latest Sample Papers and Sample Questions are all supplemented to provide Complete Assessment. Serving as the Self – Study Guide it provides all the explanations and guidance that are needed to study efficiently and succeed in the exam.
Chapterwise Preparation Strategy, How to Prepare for CBSE Examination, Top Tips to Score the Highest Marks, Electric Charges and Fields, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Current Electricity, Moving Charges and Magnetism, Magnetism and Matter, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Rays Optics, and Optical Instrument, Waves Optics, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Atoms, Nuclei, Semiconductor Electrons: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits, Assertion- Reason & Case Based Question, CBSE Examination Paper 2019, CBSE Examination Paper 2020, Latest CBSE Sample Paper, Sample Question Papers (1-5), Excerpts from Topper’s Answer Sheet.