John Murray Learning
|Number of Pages
Language Learning & Teaching
?Mola! is a 2-year course that fully prepares in years 10 and 11 for Key Stage 4. ?Mola! has been specially written to fit the requirements of the GCSE exam specifications for teaching from 2009.
Written by two highly experienced teachers and examiners ?Mola! aims to give students the confidence, fluency and linguistic competence that is required for success at Key Stage 4.
Features of ?Mola! include:
- coverage of all GCSE topics offered by the awarding bodies
- task types that will prepare students thoroughly for the new examinations
- a thorough approach to Spanish grammar, with clear explanations and extensive practice
- comprehensive treatment of topic-related vocabulary, giving a secure base for the examination
- carefully developed sequences of activities that exploit the topics fully
- a balanced approach to the skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing
- integration of cultural topics on Spanish-speaking countries into listening and reading texts
Mola! is supported by ?Mola! Teacher Guide and audio CD (978 1844 897032) which provides free audio CDs with all the listening exercises included.