Ratna Sagar Publishers
|Number of Pages
An activity-based book
Based on Windows 7 and MS Office 2010
COMPUTER MAGIC adopts a user-friendly and interactive approach to make the study of computers a joyful experience.
• The content is simple and suitably graded for each level.
• Each chapter has lots of in-text and class activities to encourage self-assessment.
• Activity in the lab provides hands-on activities along with the steps to solve them.
• Lab activities provide more activities that can be done in the lab.
• Exercise corner includes questions based on the topics covered in each chapter.
• Formative assessment (FA) and summative assessment (SA) papers assess students’ understanding of the concepts learnt.
• Recap corner (Classes 3 to 8) helps revise the important concepts learnt.
• Fun corner includes more interactive and fun-based activities.
• Value corner includes activities that inculcate values in daily life.
• Interesting Fact boxes, Smart tips and Know more hold interest in the topic.
• HOTS questions (Classes 3 to 8) encourage independent and analytical thinking.
• For the teacher contains tips to make the lesson meaningful and interesting.
• Picture glossary (Classes 1 and 2) provides pictures of computer parts and devices.
• Glossary (Classes 3 to 8) contains computer-related words and their meanings.
• Project work includes activities based on important chapters.
• Cyber Olympiad questions provide sample questions to tackle Olympiad papers.