Wiley India Pvt Ltd
|Number of Pages
Table of Contents
• Product Formulation and Process Optimization Using Linear Programming.
• Material Testing and Rheology of Solid Foods.
• Rheology of Liquid and Semisolid Foods.
• Concepts of Heat Transfer and Thermal Death Times.
• Canning, Retort Thermal Processing, and Lethality Computation by General Method.
• Heat Penetration Test and Thermal Process Design Using Ball's Formula Method.
• Blanching and Freezing of Foods.
• Ultra-High-Temperature Processing.
• Membrane Processing of Liquid Foods.
• Evaporation Concentration of Liquid Foods.
• Principles of Experimental Design.
• Spray and Drum Drying.
• Convective Drying of Foods.
• Osmotic Dehydration of Foods.
• Microwave Heating of Foods.
• Frying of Foods.
• Extrusion Cooking of Foods.
• Packaging of Foods.
• Process Controls in Food Manufacturing.