|Number of Pages
Entrance Exam Preparation
Jigeesha's General Studies: Paper 1 is a comprehensive book designed for UPSC aspirants preparing for the preliminary examinations.
Beginning with a diagnostic test designed for readers to be able to discover their strengths and weaknesses in the required subject areas, the text covers the seven broad areas according to the syllabus--history of India and Indian national movement; India and world geography; Indian polity and governance; economic and social development; environmental ecology, biodiversity, and climate change; general science; and general knowledge and current events. The conceptual coverage is followed by an MCQ bank, mock tests, and the solved 2014 and 2015 question papers. Starting with the basics and progressing in a step-by-step manner, all topics are handled in a comprehensive manner. This will allow the reader ample opportunity to grasp the concepts and practise applicative techniques in a focused manner. This book is a complete course and will help the aspirant to prepare for any changes in format, or in question types, in the actual examination.
• Updated sections on general knowledge and current affairs
• 546 previous year questions by topic and 284 general science questions, along with answer keys
• A bank of over 1,100 subject-wise multiple-choice questions
• 10 mock tests along with answer keys
• Updated table of analysis that provides a topic-wise count of the questions from 2011 to 2015
• Fully solved 2014 and 2015 question papers