|Number of Pages
1. One of the most authoritative commentaries on law and procedure of service tax duly updated for all recent amendments and notifications, including highlights of Feb 2014.
2. Incorporation of landmark judicial pronouncements of honourable supreme court, high courts and tribunals at appropriate places.
3. Incorporation of all notifications (With lucid notes of the author) circulars and important departmental clarifications, trade notices etc. issued ever since 17.03.2012.
4. A comprehensive analysis of rules
a. Place of provision of service rules
b. Point of taxation rules
5. Informative appendices to provide statutory provisions at a glance.
About the Author
CA. Ashok Batra is a renowned service tax practitioner, dealing in wide range of practical aspects of service tax by engaging in advisory, compliance and litigation functions. He has been taken as co-opted member / special invitee of indirect taxes committee of ICAI ever since its inception. He is also a faculty of certificate course in indirect taxes of ICAI at many leading centres. Furthermore, he is invited to deliver union budget lecture in respect of service tax proposals and amendments by many study circles, branches and / or regional councils of ICAI, Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and other professional bodies, department, as well as by leading chambers of commerce and industry and media channels.
TABLE OF CONTENT :
Volume - 1PrefaceAbout the AuthorTable of ContentsTable of CasesDetailed Index of Part II - Practice and ProcedureSalient Features of Finance Act, 2013Part I - Service Tax Provisions at a Glance (Appendices)Part II - Practice and Procedure
Volume - 2Part III - Statutory ProvisionsPart IV - Notifications with NotesPart V - CircularsPart VI - Orders / Tax Education Guide Trade Notices / TRU Letter