|Number of Pages
• Study Guide for CTET Paper 2 - English second edition (Class 6 - 8 Social Studies/ Social Science teachers), is a flawless book especially prepared for the CTET exam being conducted by the CBSE Board.
• The CTET July 2013 and Feb 2014 solved question papers have been added in the book so as to provide the students an understanding of the CTET examination.
• The languages covered in the book are English (1st language) and Hindi (2nd language).
• The book provides separate sections for Child Development & Pedagogy, English Language, Hindi Language and Social Studies/ Social Science.
• Each section has been divided into chapters. For each chapter an exhaustive theory has been provided which covers the complete syllabus as prescribed by the CBSE/ NCERT/ NCF 2005.
• This is followed by 2 sets of exercise.
• The exercise 1 contains a set of MCQs from the PREVIOUS YEAR Question Papers of CTET and various STET's.
• The exercise 2, "TEST YOURSELF" provides carefully selected MCQs for practice.
• The book is a must for all the candidates appearing in the Paper 2, Social Studies stream of the CTET and State TETs like UPTET, Rajasthan TET, Haryana TET, Bihar TET, Uttarakhand TET, Punjab TET, Tamil Nadu TET etc.
Table of Contents : -
Section A : Child Development & Pedagogy
Chapter 1 Child Growth and Development Concepts, Principles and Influences
Chapter 2 Constructs and Critical Perspectives on Development
Chapter 3 Socialization Process
Chapter 4 Individual Differences and Intelligence
Chapter 5 Progressive Education
Chapter 6 Inclusive Education
Chapter 7 Learning and Motivation
Chapter 8 Learning Through Problem Solving and Constructivism
Chapter 9 Assessment and Evaluations
Section B : English Language
• Unseen Passage Prose Based
• Unseen Passage Poetry Based
Chapter 1 Language Learning & Acquisition
Chapter 2 Principles of Language Teaching
Chapter 3 Role of Listening & Speaking, Function of Language, How Children Use it as a Tool
Chapter 4 Critical Perspective on the Role of Grammar in Learning a Language for Communicating Ideas Verbally & Written Form
Chapter 5 Challenges of Teaching Language in a Diverse Classroom,
Language Difficulties, Errors & Disorders
Chapter 6 Learning Skills
Chapter 7 Evaluating Language Comprehension Proficiency
Chapter 8 Teaching Learning Materials
Chapter 9 Remedial Teaching
Section C : Hindi
Hindi Bhasha Shikshan Shastra
Chapter 1 Sikhna aur Adhigrahan
Chapter 2 Bhasha Shikshan Ke Siddhant
Chapter 3 Bhasha Vikas mein sunane aur bolne ki bhumika
Chapter 4 Vyakaran-Shikshan
Chapter 5 Vividh Kakshao mein bhasha shikshan ki chunotia
Chapter 6 Bhasha Kaushal
Chapter 7 Bhasha Kaushal ki samajh and mulyankan
Chapter 8 Shikshan-Adhigam Sahayak Samagri
Chapter 9 Upcharatmak shikshan
Section D : Social Studies/ Social Science
Chapter 1 History
Chapter 2 Geography
Chapter 3 Political
Chapter 1 Concept and Nature of Social Science/ Social Studies
Chapter 2 Classroom Processes, Activities and Discourse
Chapter 3 Developing Critical Thinking
Chapter 4 Enquiry/ Empirical Evidence
Chapter 5 Problems of Teaching Social Science & Social Studies
Chapter 6 Sources - Primary and Secondary
Chapter 7 Project Work
Chapter 8 Evaluation
Exercise 1 & 2