|Number of Pages
No one writes about cars like Jeremy Clarkson. While most correspondents are too busy diving straight into BHP, MPG and MPH, Jeremy appreciates that there are more important things to life. Don't worry, we'll get to the cars. Eventually. But first we should consider:
• The case for invading France
• The overwhelming appeal of a nice sit-down
• The inconvenience of gin and tonic
• Why clothes are no better than ice cream
• Spot-welding with the Duchess of Kent
• And why Denmark is the best place in the world
Armed only with conviction, curiosity, enthusiasm and a pair of stout trousers, Jeremy hurtles around the world - along motorway, autoroute, freeway and autobahn - in search of answers to life's puzzles and ponderings without forethought or fear for his own safety.
What, you have to ask, could possibly go wrong . .