Here's a highly illustrated practical guide with easy to follow descriptions of pain injection techniques. It will give special advice on how to achieve a successful block and how to avoid and manage potential problems. The techniques will be described in a systematic and easy to use way. Each description of the injection will be accompanied by figures demonstrating the surface anatomy, patient position, needle puncture site and movement of the needle in relation to anatomyh. Where necessary further figures will be used to show dye injections and successful blocks.
- Uses concise bulleted text with important factors highlighted throughout for ease of understanding and assimilation.
- Shows how to perform each injection technique step-by-step with comprehensive illustrations (photographs, line drawings, radiologic images)
- Techniques are grouped together in a logical and easy to follow manner with the same format being used for each block
- Offers solutions to actual clinical problems and highlights potential pitfalls in both diagnosis and treatment..
- Covers a broad scope of clinical practice for use by both beginners and experts.