Tata McGraw - Hill Education
|Number of Pages
This book provides a solid overview of electrical engineering principles geared for both electrical as well as non-electrical engineering students. With the liberal use of practical illustrations and numerous exercises, it offers an unparalleled exposure to Electricity Fundamentals, Network Theory, Electromagnetism, Electric Machines, Transformers and Measuring Instruments.
Covers entire spectrum of Basic Electrical Engineering from the fundamentals to measuring instruments in a single volume.
Special focus on step-by-step and tutorial approach for solved examples.
16 Lab experiments included in the text.
Rich pool of pedagogy:.
540 Solved examples.
530 Review exercises.
425 Objective-type questions. TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. Ohm's Law
3. Network Analysis
4. Network Theorems
6. Magnetic Circuits
7. Self and Mutual Inductances
8. Dc Transients
9. Alternating Voltage and Current
10. Ac Circuits
11. Resonance in Ac Circuits
12. Three-Phase Circuits and Systems
14. Alternators And synchronous Motors
15. Induction Motors
16. Dc Machines
17. Fractional Horsepower Motors
18. Electrical Measuring Instruments
19. Electrical Installation and Illumination