Tata McGraw - Hill Education
|Number of Pages
Cases in Corporate Finance II is the second volume of the existing case-book from the same author. The range of topics includes value creation, economic profit, financial analysis and forecasting, cost of capital, discounted cash flow valuation, security design, bank loans, executive compensation, corporate governance and mergers and acquisitions. The book is divided into six modules which cover a broad spectrum of topics and contains 17 cases from varied fields of finance.
Table Of Contents
Brief Description of Cases
MODULE 1: PROJECT APPRAISAL, VALUATION AND FINANCING
1. Raymond Textiles: Globalisation within Emerging Markets
2. Petrobras in Nigeria: Valuation of the Agbami Oil Field
MODULE 2: CAPITAL STRUCTURE, LONG TERM FINANCING AND RISK MANAGEMENT
3. L&T Finance Ltd.
4. Adani Power Initial Public Offering
5. Probil IPO: Maximising the Value of an Exit Strategy
6. Tata Motors: Dual Capitalisation
7. Standard Chartered Bank's Indian Depository Receipts
8. Tata Steel (B): Financing the Corus Acquisition
9. Aman Shipyard Ltd.
MODULE 3: INTEGRATED INVESTMENT AND FINANCING DECISIONS
10. United Bank's Syndication of Hypermarkets Ltd. Loan
11. Delhi-Gurgaon Super Connectivity Limited
MODULE 4: RETURNING CASH TO SHAREHOLDERS
12. Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
MODULE 5: MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS AND CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING
13. Hindalco: The Novelis Acquisition
14. Restructuring Steel Authority of India
15. Privatisation of Air India
MODULE 6: PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT, COMPENSATION AND GOVERNANCE
16. EVA Financial Management at Godrej Consumer Products Ltd.
17. Corporate Governance at Infosys Technologies Ltd.