|Number of Pages
Nothing beats the friendship between women — the understanding and support during tough times, the laughter and fun during good times.
It’s time for Just Us Girls! And that means sharing these 101 fabulous stories for women about friendship
Whether they’ve just met or they’re childhood pals, women support each other, understand each other, share advice, and have great fun
together. These stories will make you laugh out loud, tear up a little, and call a friend to share what you’ve read. You’ll read chapters called:
• My Group, about book groups, play groups, clubs, co workers, and more
• The New Friend Project, about women who have successfully found new friends
• It Works, about the magical way that even improbable friendships work
• She Knows, about the special connections women have with their friends
• Down the Block, about the friends we find in our own neighbourhoods
• Taking the Plunge, about finding the courage to reach out to a potential new friend
• Adventures with the Girls, about hilarious trips and escapades with friends
About the Author
Jack Canfield is the co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, which Time magazine has called “the publishing phenomenon of the decade.” Jack is also the co-author of many other bestselling books. Jack is the CEO of the Canfield Training Group in Santa Barbara, California, and founder of the Foundation for Self-Esteem in Culver City, California. Jack has received many awards and honours, including three honorary doctorates and a Guinness World Records Certificate for having seven books from the Chicken Soup for the Soul series appearing on the New York Times bestseller list on May 24, 1998.