Tata McGraw - Hill Education
|Number of Pages
This book is designed for use as a supplement to all current standard texts or as a textbook for a formal course in Complex Variable Theory and applications. It should also be of considerable value to those taking courses in mathematics, physics, aerodynamics, elasticity or any of the numerous other fields in which complex variable methods are employed.
Proofs of important theorems on topics such as Conformal Mapping and Jordan Lemma.
Application-based problems on topics such as Riemann Equations, Cauchy's theorem, Conformal Mapping, Lagrange's Expansion, Residues Theorem, Rouche's Theorem, Cauchy's theorem and Cauchy's-Goursat theorem, and Consequence of Cauchy's theorem.
Numerous questions from various Indian Universities and competitive exams.
Table of content :-
1. Complex Numbers
2. Functions, Limits And Continuity
3. Complex Differentiation And The Cauchy-Riemann Equations
4. Complex Integration And Cauchy's Theorem
5. Cauchy's Integral Formulae And Related Theorems
6. Infinite Series Taylor's And Laurent's Series
7. The Residue Theorem And Applications
8. Conformal Mapping
9. Physical Applications Of Conformal Mapping
10. Special Topics