Vikas Publishing House
|Number of Pages
Cost Accounting - Introduction and Basic Concepts' has been written by two highly experienced teachers for T.Y.B.Com students of University of Mumbai. It has been designed as a textbook to provide comprehensive coverage of the syllabus prescribed by the University of Mumbai.
This book covers all the topics mentioned in the syllabus in a simple and lucid style. Due consideration has been given to practical questions. A variety of problems on each topic has also been included. This book is divided into two parts: the first part covers the theory and the problems on each topic and the second part covers University problems with solutions for every chapter.
• For each topic, practical illustrations have been divided into different types to understand the topic easily.
• In each chapter, theoretical questions are given along with answers.
• A large number of problems have been solved.
• Numerous solved problems are given from previous university examinations.
• Students will easily know the trend and pattern of examinations by using this book.