SAGE Publications Ltd
|Number of Pages
The Customer is the ultimate driver of a business. Customers buy products and services that give them more value and this value is what gives one company the winning edge over another.
Using the unique Customer-in-Center concept, this pathbreaking book explains how investing in Customer Value can increase the market share and profitability of a company. It shows companies how they can be driven by Customers and their needs, and how sustained business success can be achieved through Customer Value Investment.
In addition to clearly explaining key terms and basic concepts?insightfully illustrated with caselets, tables, graphs and key points in each chapter?the book explains how companies can:
- Move beyond Customer management and satisfaction to loyalty
- Become market leaders and improve business results
- Understand the value they provide to Customers
- Improve service quality and loyalty
- Set up Customer-Circles and build Customer Conduits
- Understand competitive strategies and pre-empt competition
- Measure Customer capital
Table of Contents