Tata McGraw - Hill Education
This book covers all major Fundamentals of Ecology, well-supported by illustrations & exhaustive real-time stats. Application-oriented chapters like Statistical Ecology, Eco- technology & Molecular Ecology have also been provided to help the reader achieve the desired technical edge in the subject.
Two New Chapters `Molecular Ecology? & `Eco-Technology?.
Three application-oriented chapters on Molecular Ecology, Eco-technology Statistical Ecology.
Emphasis on `Statistics For Ecology?.
Rich Pedagogy includes:
161 objective type questions
110 short review questions
Table of content :-
1. Organism and Environmental Complex
2. Systems Concept in Ecology
3. Ecosystems of the World and Distribution of Flora and Fauna
4. Environment in Action
5. Community Ecology
6. Population Ecology
7. Natural Resource Ecology (Ecotechnology)
8. Pollution Ecology
9. Environmental Toxicology (With more examples)
10. Molecular Ecology
11. Statistical Ecology