This text book is a repository of knowledge regarding knowledge Management. It has nine chapters covering topics from knowledge economy to knowledge development to knowledge technology.
The book focuses on KM as growth driver for the success of any organization
It focuses on the changed role of the HR as strategic partner in the business contributing to knowledge making learning organization
Building human capital is the primary focus of the HRM and HR research
The book focuses on important topics like knowledge economy, knowledge architecture & design, business benefits of knowledge TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Introduction to Knowledge Economy
2. What is Knowledge?
3. Knowledge Management
4. Knowledge Management System
5. Knowledge Management: Development
6. Knowledge Management: Application Phase
7. Organisation Learning and Learning Organisation
8. Knowledge Management: Tools and Technology
9. Case Illustrations of Knowledge Management
Knowledge Management Vocabulary