Vikas Publishing House
|Number of Pages
Biography: science, technology & engineering
The subject 'Mechanical Engineering Drawing' has been introduced in 3rd semester for Mechanical engineering groups as per model syllabus issued by the All India Council for Technical Education with effect from 2011 for diploma level of engineering courses in India. The conventions used in this book are as per BIS-SP-46-1988.
This book is written elaborately using simple words to realize every chapter even without help of a teacher. Objects are shown in 3D model, which helps the students about the object during drawing. Assembled drawings are shown in half and full sections including offset section to visualize the interior of the object. It covers all the features of the entire syllabus of 'Mechanical Engineering Drawing'.
• Convention used as per BIS- SP-46-1988
• All the problems are explained in details
• Example on every topic with drawings
• Assembly drawings with sectional views
• 3D model of all components
• All drawings are made using AutoCAD software