|Number of Pages
This book Power System Operation & Control is intended for the under graduate Electrical and Electronics Engineering students. The book covers a wide variety of topics in optimal power system operation and control of power system namely, Automatic Generation Control, Reactive Power Control, Economic Dispatch, Unit Commitment and Computer Control of Power Systems. The author has simplified the explanation of the important concepts, making the book student-friendly.
- A large number of illustrative examples are included with step by step procedure to provide an insight into the application of theory.
- Several unsolved problems with answers are presented at the end of each chapter for practice and self evaluation.
This book contains the following data :-
- Load on Power System
- Economic Dispatch
- Unit Commitment
- Automatic Load Frequency Control
- Reactive Power and Voltage Control
- Computer Control of Power Systems
About the Author
D.Devaraj obtained his Ph.D. from Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India in 2001. He has thirteen years of teaching experience. Presently he is Professor and Head of the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering, Krishnankoil, Tamil Nadu. His research interests include Power System Security Analysis, Application of Artificial Neural Networks and Evolutionary Computation to Power System problem. He has published more than 75 papers in Journals and Conferences.