|Number of Pages
Gain a thorough understanding of the nuanced and multidimensional role producers play in television and new media today. Harness the creative, technical, interpersonal, and financial skills essential for success in this vibrant and challenging field.
Producing for TV and New Media third edition is your guide to avoiding the obstacles and pitfalls commonly encountered by new and aspiring producers.
New to this edition:
* Focus on New Media sections that highlight emerging media, web video, and mobile/small format media
* New sample production forms and contracts
* New review questions accompanying each interview and chapter
* All new interviews with industry professionals offer practical insight into cutting edge developments in television and new media production
* Fresh analysis of new media technology
* A revised and revamped companion website with all the sample forms and contracts in the book, updated web link resources, and much more
Written especially for new and aspiring producers, with insight that simply cannot be found in any other books, this new edition is an indispensable guide for anyone looking to find success as a new media or TV producer.