This book provides an introduction to retirement planning, its importance, need a steps involved in planning. Besides savings, it discusses different investment options like insurance, asset allocation, taxation and estate planning. Also it includes several live retirement case studies with solutions.
Retirement Planning: A Guide for Financial Planners is a must-read for all Certified Financial Planners and professionals. It helps financial advisors plan their clients' investment portfolio for sustaining their lifestyle after retirement. TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Introduction to Retirement Planning
2. Retirement Planning: A Multi-Dimensional Approach
3. Various Investment Avenues to Accumulate for Retirement Corpus
4. Investment of Retirement Corpus
5. Retirement Planning Case Studies with Solutions