Jaico Publishing House
|Number of Pages
Self-help & personal development
Portable Power for the 21st Century
Clearly and concisely, this highly practical guide shows how influence is a set of interpersonal skills that can be learned, practiced, and mastered. It empowers you to become more skillful in your relationships with co-workers, bosses, and subordinates.
Seven Secrets of Influence will help you identify your individual styles of influence and you'll learn how to:
• Establish rapport using verbal and nonverbal techniques
• Build refined listening skills
• Understand other people's decision making strategies
• Enhance your ability to facilitate other people's decisions
• Package your communication to fit specific situations and people
• Develop a more flexible behavioral repertoire
• Produce effective solutions by influencing the decisions and behaviors of others
Powerful and practical, this book is essential reading for any manager or communicator in today's tough business climate.
ELAINA ZUKER is a seasoned businesswoman, educator, author and consultant to major corporations in the U.S. and internationally. Her latest book, Seven Secrets of Influence has been translated into four languages and was the Main Selection for the Business Week Book Club. Ms. Zuker conducts seminars on Influence, Leadership, Productivity and Change. Her consulting clients have included Avon Products, American Express, Bankers Trust, MCI, Ogilvy & Mather, Sheraton Corporation.