|Number of Pages
New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell explains the core principles for reaching your full potential.
This third book in John Maxwell's bestselling Laws series (following the two-million seller The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership and the million seller The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork) will help you become a lifelong learner whose potential keeps increasing and never gets 'used up.' And will teach you:
* The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
* The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
* The Law of Modeling: It's Hard to Improve When You Have No One but Yourself to Follow
* The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You Are and Where You Could Be
* The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others]]