|Number of Pages
Language self-study texts
Revolutionise the way you think and learn and discover how to unlock and unleash the maximum power of your amazing brain ? with astonishing, life changing results.
A definitive, classic operations manual for the brain, readers can discover how to revolutionise the way they think and learn to wake up their senses and unleash the hidden power of their mind.
A brand new and fully updated edition of the book which has already sold well over a million copies in 30 languages worldwide.
The most wide-ranging and thorough overhaul in the book?s 35 year history, now in full colour, bringing the entire content and detailed illustrations to vivid life.
A fantastic classic look, with a cool, contemporary twist - it?ll appeal to established Buzan fans and new readers alike.
With this book, readers will learn how to:
- Improve their problem-solving capabilities.
- Become more creative in their approach to work and life.
- Understand, retain and more readily recall information.
- Improve their memory beyond recognition.
- Be more open to change and new ideas.
- Think, learn and react faster and more efficiently.
- Benchmarks: Mind Maps for Business (9781406642902), new edition, published December 2009 has sold 1,893 copies (TCM Nielsen Bookscan). Buzan?s Study Skills Handbook (9781406612073) published in December 2006 has sold 9,329 copies (TCM Nielsen Bookscan).
The Popular Psychology and Personal Development market was worth over ?12.5million in 2009, Pearson Education is the second biggest publisher in this market, with almost 12% market share