|Number of Pages
Emotional balance is within your reach--when you cultivate the intelligence of both your body and mind. Bo Forbes, a psychologist and yoga teacher, presents an integrative approach to healing anxiety, depression, and chronic stress. In this book, she offers some of her most important teachings and practices, including:
• restorative yoga sequences designed to balance anxiety and lift depression
• breath- and body-centered exercises to calm your mind and energize your body
• simple ways to understand your emotional patterns
• an overview of the three main obstacles to emotional well-being
• five tools for building emotional balance
Rooted in classical yoga yet supported by psychology and science, the techniques in this book will help you create progressive and lasting change.